Job Reference: J5634424
Updated On: 05/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a R&D Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the R&D Manager you will be responsible for providing effective leadership to the project team in planning, coordination and delivery of drug development projects to meet business objectives.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the R&D Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the R&D Manager you will provide management of a multi-disciplinary team within Technical R&D, coordinate and schedule detailed planning for team research and development activities.
2. You will act occasionally as subject matter expert in regulatory audit preparations and responses during review as required.
3. As the R&D Manager you will support technical interactions with external contract research organisations to partner with on R&D activities.
4. You will maintains a high degree of innovation and forward-thinking within the team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the management of people in scientific teams conducting pharmaceutical/analytical/chemical research and development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with drug development, with awareness of Quality by Design approach in pharmaceutical development.
Key Words: R&D, Manager, Formulation, Drug Development, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Kent, GMP.
Other jobs with similar skills
Bedford | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Formulation Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Manufacturing company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Formulation Chemist you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply
Real World Evidence Scientist
Berkshire | £360 - £445 per day
We are currently looking for a Real World Evidence Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Real World Evidence Scientist you will be responsible for delivering Re...Science
View & Apply