Job Reference: J5633089
Updated On: 17/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently collaborating with a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge that is looking to hire three scientist within their formulation and characterisation team. As the R&D Scientist you will be responsible for developing analytical method to support with formulation, characterisation and stability of proteins and peptides.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with working within protein sciences including, characterisation, formulation and stability projects. You will be specialist in various analytical techniques, including, SEC, RP-HPLC, CEX, HPAE, UV, DLS, ELISA.
2. Represent the company at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice to internal and external stakeholders.
3. Ensure all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with the highest quality.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Stability / Formulation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within Life Sciences/ Biochemistry and Chemistry.
2. Experience with analysing large molecular (antibodies, proteins, peptides) using SEC, RP-HPLC, CEX, HPAE, UV, DLS, ELISA.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working within an analytical laboratory is essential to your application.
Key Words: Biopharma | Biopharmaceuticals | Biotechnology | Protein | Protein Sciences | Antibody
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire | £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Analytical QC Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Analytical QC Manager you will be responsible for managing a group...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technologist you will be responsible for providing support for the che...Science
View & Apply