Job Reference: J5634469
Updated On: 12/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Radiolabelling Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northern Ireland. As the Radiolabelling Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of chemists to deliver complex synthetic, stable isotope and 14C labelling projects to the required quality, quantity and timelines. |You will also provide technical leadership/oversight on all projects within the team, working closely with colleagues across the department to assist with problem solving.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Radiolabelling Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure that all work performed by you and your team members is carried out safely, in line with all appropriate operating procedures and to a high professional standard.
2. Lead complex synthetic, stable isotope and 14C labelling projects for our clients, ensuring on time and on budget delivery of the required amount of target molecule of a suitable quality.
3. Provide operational leadership on assigned, complex projects.
4. Perform and interpret routine analysis (e.g., NMR, HPLC, LCMS, KF).
5. Communicate project progress and results to senior colleagues and customers through project meetings, conference calls, written updates and reports.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Radiolabelling Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Postgraduate Qualification i.e MSc or PhD or equivalent in Chemistry or other closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Previous recent experience of the synthesis and analysis of organic molecules. Proven ability to provide technical/ scientific leadership on project work.
3. A working knowledge of multiple analytical techniques, previous experience in a synthetic chemistry role involving direct supervision or management of staff, including setting objectives and monitoring performance
Key Words: Organic, Synthetic, Isotope, 14C Labelling, Chemist, Team Leader, Project,
Other jobs with similar skills
West Yorkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Analytical Team Leader looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Analytical Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply
Kent | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. ...Science
View & Apply