Job Reference: J5635336
Updated On: 24/08/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Radiopharmacy Technician to join a leading Life Sciences business based in London, for an initial 6 months (Strong chance extension or made permanent). As the Radiopharmacy Technician you will be responsible for supporting with the aseptic preparation of radiopharmaceuticals and maintenance of the aseptic suite in line with GMP.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Radiopharmacy Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting with the aseptic preparation of radiopharmaceuticals and maintenance of the aseptic suite in line with GMP.
2. Prepare radiopharmaceuticals, including, using radiation protection techniques and performing blood labelling techniques.
3. The Radiopharmacy technician will support the maintenance of clean rooms, for example stocking consumables and monitoring isolators.
4. Recording logs at all times, following SOP's and communicating effectively.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Radiopharmacy Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical discipline
2. Proven industry experience working in a Radiopharmaceutical, hot cell or aseptic dispensing environment (GMP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with radiopharmaceutical production.
Key Words: Radio Pharmacy / RadioPharmacy / Radio Pharmaceutical / Radiopharmaceutical / London / GMP / Aseptic / Cleanroom / Sterile / PET / SpecT / Blood Labelling / Hot cell / SOP
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Service Sales Representative
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new opportunity available for an Inside Service Sales Representative to join a growing life sciences company based in the Surrey area. As the Inside Service Sales Representative you w...Science
View & Apply
Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent | Experience Dependent
Working in partnership with a pharmaceutical manufacturing site, we are looking for a Qualified Person who would be interested in a permanent opportunity. The business operates as a CDMO, so it is fa...Science
View & Apply