Job Reference: J5634479
Updated On: 16/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Real World Evidence Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Real World Evidence Scientist you will be responsible for delivering Real World Evidence (RWE) Projects to support with Epidemiology studies. This is a full time contract until the 31st December 2021, with potential for extension and can be worked remotely.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver RWE projects for the benefit of improving understanding of assigned disease areas. This insight then provides strategic direction to Research and Development (R&D) teams at RWE is used to guide future work / projects.
2. Work alongside internal stakeholder to support with epidemiological understanding of specific projects/diseases.
3. The Real World Evidence Scientist will have experience in creating and communicating pieces of scientific content including peer reviewed journal articles and presentations.
4. Champion innovative studies, including advanced digital epidemiology solutions.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Real World Evidence Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Masters degree (PhD preferred) in Epidemiology, Health Outcomes or similar Scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in delivering Real World Evidence projects from start to finish.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with a variety of stakeholder groups (Including Market Access, R&D, Medical Affairs).
Key Words: Real World Evidence / RWE / Real World Data / Healthcare Research / Observation Studies / Inside Solutions / Epidemiology / Epidemiological Research / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / CRO / Oncology / Immunology / Health Outcomes
Other jobs with similar skills
Post Doctoral Researcher
Berkshire | £15 - £23 per hour
We are currently looking for a Post Doctoral Researcher to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire for an initial 18 months. As the Post Doctoral Researcher you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Laboratory Systems Specialist
Kent | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Laboratory Systems Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QC Laboratory Systems Specialist you will be responsible for the...Science
View & Apply