Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
Job Description:Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Sales Executive to join their 2017 intake. The business has grown year on year s... View Job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join their 2017 graduate intake. The business has grown year ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions as they look forward to expansion into Scotland. This role will be based in Central Edinburgh. As the Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for the general administration tasks required to support the office and the recruitment team within. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised and has a passion for working in a professional and positive workplace.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Recruitment Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To support the recruitment team with a range of recruitment administration activities including the writing of job advertisements, data entry to further develop the usability of the HRS database, and arranging meetings / travel. In doing so you will be required to work with a number of generic and specific recruitment based software.
2. Support with other general administration activities to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment office putting in place key processes to improve doing so, where possible. As part of your role you will also be responding to emails and answering calls on behalf of the office as and when required.
3. Based on your prior experience and interest, as the Recruitment Administrator we would be open to developing your customer relationship skills providing training and support to activity engage and screen our candidate base who are looking for work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Recruitment Administrator we are looking to speak with candidates who have some prior experience working in an administration role, ideally working within a client facing business.
1. You will be IT Literate. Training will be provided on use of the in house database, however you must be able to use Microsoft Office and Outlook. Experience using LinkedIn would be an advantage.
2. You should be organised with the ability to prioritise workload. You will use initiative to pick up on tasks without being asked and those with prior experience working in a recruitment office, or similar client facing industry, will take priority on application.
3. This role will be based within a small but growing team, so it is essential that you are willing to work as part of a team. It is therefore expected that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English).
Note: You may be asked to travel within the UK on occasion as the Head Office is based in Loughton, Essex.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.