J4386Edinburgh CityProfessional Services Permanent£18,000 to £21,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time13/11/2017HR Recruitment
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Edinburgh. You will work ... View Job
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join their 2017 graduate intake. The business has grown year ... View Job
Do you want to play a pivotal role in growing a new branch within a well established company?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a fast paced, exciting company which is a market leader in its field?
Had enough of a routine administration role, and looking to get your teeth into a role where you will make a difference?
We have a brand newly created requirement for a Recruitment Administrator to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions as they expand across Scotland. This role will be based in a busy Central Edinburgh office, easily accessed by bus, tram or train.
As the Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for the general administration tasks required to support and grow the branch and the recruitment team within. We are looking for someone who is looking for a new challenge, self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised and has a passion for making a difference. There will be opportunities to develop with the company as the branch grows.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Recruitment Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have the opportunity to make a difference to this branch by supporting the recruitment team with a range of recruitment administration activities including the writing of job advertisements, data entry to further develop the usability of the HRS database, and arranging meetings / travel.
2. You will take ownership of general administration activities to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment office putting in place key processes to improve doing so. You will also take responsibility for responding to emails and answering calls on behalf of the consultants as and when required.
3. Based on your prior experience and interest, we would be open to developing your customer relationship skills providing training and support to engage with and screen our candidate base who are looking for work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Recruitment Administrator we are looking to speak with candidates who have some prior experience working in an administration role, ideally working within a client facing business:
1. You will be IT Literate. Training will be provided on use of the in house database, however you must be able to use Microsoft Office and Outlook. Experience using LinkedIn would be an advantage.
2. You should be organised with the ability to prioritise workload. You will use initiative to pick up on tasks without being asked and those with prior experience working in a recruitment office, or similar client facing industry, will take priority on application.
3. This role will be based within a small but growing team, so it is essential that you are willing to work as part of a team. It is therefore expected that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English).
Note: You may be asked to travel within the UK on occasion as the Head Office is based in Loughton, Essex.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.