Job Reference: J5634205
Status: Open to Applications
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Loughton, Essex. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will offer a driven, motivated individual excellent prospects to fast track their career and achieve excellent rewards.
HRS is an ambitious and exciting business lead by experienced recruiter Ricky Martin and Lord Alan Sugar. We are currently Recruitment Consultants who with us aim to deliver recruitment excellence across a sector which changes lives! As a Recruitment Consultant you will be a work with 360 business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who care about making a difference to peoples careers.
You will be supporting clients in the Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology) which could be across a number of our core verticals. A degree or backrgound in science however is not critical, a passion for wanting to change lives via life-saving medicines and life-changing technologies however is!
We have roles at both an experience and trainee level for aspiring recruiters. For trainees we are currently gearing up for our 2021 intake where we will bring on board 10-12 highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious lifechangers in to HRS. Our enrolments will happen in July and August 2021 with open days being booked currently for consideration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with the drive and flair to join a well-established recruitment business. You will have the opportunity to join a desk which has the ability to grow further and one where you can develop professionally. A generous package will be on offer for the successful candidate including a target driven commission scheme, quarterly bonus and both company wide and personal incentive rewards. As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will be, but not limited to the following:
1. Client business development, account management, client relationship management and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team targets which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and of course represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting role for a Recruitment Consultant we are looking for somebody who is keen to help raise the standard in professional recruitment and can demonstrate the following:
1. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary customer focused environment, ideally related to sales or account management. Such experience would be welcomed from a recruitment background however for the right person we are open to looking further afield and this will not be a restriction. While the majority of our trainees and recruiters do have a degree in business or science, this is not critical, but to offset that we would look for proven sales experience.
2. You must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and determination. This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment consultant to learn the recruitment industry from experienced professionals and you must have a natural flair for relationship building and sales. You will be driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets on a regular basis.
3. Although it is not a must have, those who have a driving licenses and access to a car will be desirable due to the requirements of meeting customers locally, nationally and potentially internationally.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.