Job Reference: J5631390
Updated On: 02/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Manchester. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will offer a driven, motivated individual excellent prospects to fast track their career and achieve excellent rewards.
HRS is an ambitious and exciting business lead by experienced recruiter Ricky Martin and Lord Alan Sugar. We aim to deliver recruitment excellence, with all business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who care about making a difference to people's careers.
You will be supporting clients in the Pharmaceutical, Science and Health markets with their technology staffing needs, so any interest or experience you have in any of these areas would be an advantage but not essential
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with the drive and flair to join a well-established recruitment business. You will have the opportunity to join a desk which has the ability to grow further and one where you can develop professionally. A generous package will be on offer for the successful candidate including a target driven commission scheme, quarterly bonus and both company wide and personal incentive rewards. As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will be, but not limited to the following:
1. Client business development and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team targets which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and of course represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting role for a Recruitment Consultant we are looking for somebody who is keen to help raise the standard in professional recruitment and can demonstrate the following:
1. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary customer focused environment, ideally related to sales or account management. Such experience would be welcomed from a recruitment background however for the right person we are open to looking further afield and this will not be a restriction.
2. You must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and determination. This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment consultant to learn the recruitment industry from experienced professionals and you must have a natural flair for relationship building and sales. You will be driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets on a regular basis.
3. Although it is not a must have, those who have a driving licenses and access to a car will be desirable due to the requirements of meeting customers locally, nationally and potentially internationally.
Key Words: Trainee Recruiter | Recruitment Consultant | Scientific Recruitment | Engineering Recruitment | Graduate Recruitment | Sales | Recruitment | Business Development | Science | Recruiting
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Sales Consultant
Edinburgh | £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you a motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make a difference? Are you financially driven, and looking to be rewarded well for the hard work you put in? Hyper Recruitment Solut...Science
View & Apply
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Loughton, Essex | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) is a specialist consultancy that's dedicated to the science and technology sectors. The business is proud to be a multi award-winning consultancy, winning the "Best C...Science
View & Apply