Job Reference: J3857
Updated On: 23/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Life Science recruitment consultancy based out of our Loughton, Essex Headquarters. As a Recruitment Manager at Hyper Recruitment Solutions, you will have the opportunity to form part of our leadership team, and become a real part of the future of the company working directly with the Executive team.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) is an ambitious and exciting business led by experienced recruitment leader Ricky Martin, and Lord Alan Sugar based in Essex / London, Manchester and Edinburgh. HRS aim to deliver recruitment excellence offering a service of real value, and we are looking for individuals who care about the standards in recruitment. We offer an opportunity to accelerate your career quickly within an agile and well branded company, who blend both traditional recruitment practices, with the most modern & cutting edge social recruitment routes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesAt HRS we believe in the fact that those who succeed should be rewarded well and further developed in their career. With this in mind if you are seeking a real career in a business, rather than just another recruitment job, this could be the an exceptional next step for you. A brief overview of the duties of a Recruitment Manager at HRS include:
1. Day to day management and development of a number of recruitment consultants with a mixture of experience levels. You will be responsible for managing and coaching your team to deliver in lie with the business strategy, of which you will be part of defining.
2. As a Recruitment Manager at HRS you will actively be involved in the day to day recruitment activities both independently, and through you team. Developing a stronger business development and sales culture will be paramount to your role, as well as delivering to the highest standards on warmer requirements.
3. Your role will form part of the company management team and will work closely with the business leaders on defining the future of the business. This will involve business planning for your team, directly hiring in to your team, rolling out company wide initiatives as well as many others. As an opportuniist business we would also look for our Managers to be able to provide innovation and improvement in any of our operations.
Role RequirementsHRS has a number of experienced recruitment teams covering technical and non technical functions, across both the Life Sciences sectors. We are open to considering Recruitment Managers / Senior Recruitment Manager with experience from any sector, provided you have a passion for developing professional recruitment consultants, and further raising the standards in the industry. Whether you are an experienced Recruitment Manager / Team Leader looking to step up with experience supporting junior consultants, we would like to speak with you. An overview of such experience we are looking for on your applications include:
1. Prior experience in an established professional recruitment environment to at least a Team Leader level. You will have a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets independently, and through others. We are particularly interested in those Recruitment Managers with experience recruiting in to the science, clinical or IT markets, however this is not essential. The belief at HRS is that any great recruiter, can operate in any market or function.
2. A track record of developing new and existing business in a non framework recruitment environment is essentially. Experience is welcomed from either permanent and / or contract recruitment services, with a clear demonstration on seeing the entire recruitment life-cycle being expected.
3. Excellent communication skills with clear examples of exceptional customer service (via testimonials) is also essential, with those who have individual certification as a member or fellow of the IRP (MIRP or FIRP) being highly desirable.
Key Words: Recruitment Manager / Lead Recruiter / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Technical Recruitment Contract Recruiter / Scientific Recruitment / Principal Contract Recruiter / Science Contract / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Leader / Recruitment Excellence / Recruitment Leader
Other jobs with similar skills
Talent Acquisition Manager
Loughton, Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our life-changing team here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) in our Loughton (East London) headquarters. As a Life Sciences recrui...Science
View & Apply
Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
Manchester | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Manchester. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will ...Science
View & Apply