J3857LoughtonScience Technology Professional Services Permanent£40,000 to £60,000 per annum - Plus benefits and bonusesFull Time28/04/2017Commercial
Commercial - Sales
Commercial – Business Development
Recruitment - Biller
Recruitment – Leadership
Recruitment – Scientific
Recruitment – Clinical
Recruitment – Engineering
Recruitment - Technology
Recruitment – Contract / Temporary
Recruitment – Permanent
Recruitment – IT
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
Sales Apprentice - Recruitment
We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Apprentice / Sales Apprentice to join our company on a 12 month work based training apprenticeship. Hyp... View Job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions based in Essex. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultan... View Job
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based out of our Loughton, Essex Headquarters. As a Recruitment Manager at Hyper Recruitment Solutions, you will have the opportunity to form part of our senior management team, and become a real part of the future of the company working directly with the Executive team.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) is an ambitious and exciting business led by experienced recruitment leader Ricky Martin, and Lord Alan Sugar. HRS aim to deliver recruitment excellence offering a service of real value, and we are looking for individuals who care about the standards in recruitment. We offer an opportunity to accelerate your career quickly within an agile and well branded company, who blend both traditional recruitment practices, with the most modern and cutting edge social recruitment routes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONISBILITIES:
At HRS we believe in the fact that those who succeed should be rewarded well and further developed in their career. With this in mind if you are seeking a real career in a business, rather than just another recruitment job, this could be the an exceptional next step for you. A brief overview of the duties of a Recruitment Manager at HRS include:
1. Day to day management and development of a number of recruitment consultants with a mixture of experience levels. You will be responsible for managing and coaching your team to deliver in lie with the business strategy, of which you will be part of defining.
2. As a Recruitment Manager at HRS you will actively be involved in the day to day recruitment activities both independently, and through you team. Developing a stronger business development and sales culture will be paramount to your role, as well as delivering to the highest standards on warmer requirements.
3. Your role will form part of the company management team and will work closely with the business leaders on defining the future of the business. This will involve business planning for your team, directly hiring in to your team, rolling out company wide initiatives as well as many others. We would also look for our Managers to be able to provide innovation and improvement in any of our operations.
HRS has a number of experienced recruitment teams covering technical and non technical functions, across both the science and technology sectors. We are open to considering Recruitment Managers with experience from any sector, provided you have a passion for developing professional recruitment consultants, and further raising the standards in the industry. Whether you are an experienced Recruitment Manager / Team leader, or a Senior Consultant with experience supporting junior consultants, we would like to speak with you. An overview of such experience we are looking for on your applications include:
1. Prior experience in an established professional recruitment environment to at least a Senior Recruitment Consultant level. You will have a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets independently, and through others. We are particularly interested in those Recruitment Managers with experience recruiting in to the science, clinical or IT markets, however this is not essential. The belief at HRS is that any great recruiter, can operate in any market or function.
2. A track record of developing new and existing business in a non framework recruitment environment is essentially. Experience is welcomed from either permanent and / or contract recruitment services, with a clear demonstration on seeing the entire recruitment life-cycle being expected.
3. Excellent communication skills with clear examples of exceptional customer service (via testimonials) is also essential, with those who have individual certification as a member or fellow of the IRP (MIRP or FIRP) being highly desirable.
Key Words: Recruitment Manager / Lead Recruiter / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Technical Recruitment Contract Recruiter / Scientific Recruitment / Principal Contract Recruiter / Science Contract / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Leader / Recruitment Excellence / Recruitment Leader
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.