J4750Field Based Pharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£70,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time14/11/2017Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance – GCP Quality Assurance - ISO9001
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical services company based in the Manchester area. As ... View Job
Design Control Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Design Control Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As ... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Officer... View Job
We are currently looking for a Regional QA Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Regional QA Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the companies Quality standards are being met by partners and suppliers from across Europe.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regional QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will represent the Quality Assurance team whilst working with various internal and external departments including Regulatory, Supply Chain, Production and others, ensuring that Quality standards are met and adhered too. You will be the point of contact for the business to external partners for any QA issues.
2. You will oversee projects from a Quality Assurance perspective. This will include working with new and existing suppliers and partners, ensuring that they are compliant to the correct Quality standards that you require. This includes timely escalations and investigations, ensuring effective root cause investigations, CAPA processes and all round QMS management.
3. As the Regional QA Manager, you will be responsible for leading Quality and Compliance projects with external suppliers whilst ensuring they continue to operate to company and regulatory standards. This will take form through GAP Analysis and in-turn, leading any remediation projects.
4. You will liaise with Senior Managers and Business Leaders, informing them of site data, risks and actions. As the Senior Manager, you will inform them of project status, providing full data and QMS status.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regional QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Prior experience managing a company wide QMS is essential. You will have had experience working with varying partners from CMO's to Warehousing to Logistics to Packaging facilities. It would be desirable to have also of designed, implemented or amended a QMS.
2. Proven experience working with a Pharmaceutical, Life Science or Consumer Health environment, within a Quality Assurance and Management vicinity.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with regulatory agencies, including MHRA, FDA or EMA.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.