J5630639City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£125,000 to £150,000 per annumFull Time07/01/2019Regulatory Affairs Regulatory Affairs – EU Regulatory Affairs – Global Pharmacology Project Management - Technical Project Management - NPI Operations – Leadership R&D R&D - Head of Development Regulatory Affairs - Emerging Markets
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior CMC Regulatory Manager A fantastic opportunity for a CMC Regulatory Manager has opened within a rapidly growing Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Manager We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join an SME Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Regulatory Aff... View Job
Senior Director We have partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are now looking for a Senior Director based in the South East. As the Senior Director you w... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical to join a global pharmaceutical company based in London. As the Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead policy, regulatory and legal frameworks for pharmacy operations across Europe
2. Build cross functional relationships with global manufacturers and pharmacy regional leaders to execute product / service innovation across Europe.
3. As the Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical, you will lead investment projects to innovate the European pharmacy market.
4. Evidence product / service benefits to healthcare payors to influence future regulatory change across Europe.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be a Registered Pharmacist or a PhD or be Medical Doctor.
2. Industry experience in the Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical industries
3. Leadership experience in Regulatory strategy, Market Access, European Pharmacy Operations, Product / Pharmacy Innovation or Real World Evidence.
4. You must speak at least 2 European languages and be flexible to travel weekly.