J5067BerkshirePharmaceutical Permanent£28,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time29/01/2018Regulatory Affairs Regulatory Affairs – UK Regulatory Affairs – EU Regulatory Affairs -Operations Regulatory Affairs - CMC Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
CMC Project Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a CMC Project Manager to join a leading company Pharmaceutical based in the Berkshire area. As t... View Job
Regulatory Manager - Animal Health Are you an experienced Regulatory Manager with a background in animal health medicine? Are you looking for your next challenge and the opportunity to ... View Job
Technical Director We are currently looking for a Technical Director to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Technical Director you will have ov... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Regulatory Affairs Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the team with regulatory submissions and providing general regulatory support to the team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will upload documents to the Global Regulatory Database and maintain work trackers for licensing activities, and update and maintain the regulatory databases (Register, FirstDoc).
2. You will ensure that regulatory documentation is appropriately archived.
3. You will maintain regulatory trackers for use by multi stakeholders to ensure that information is maintained.
4. You will support the Regulatory Team with general admin duties.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment essential, preferably in the pharma/medical device industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in regulatory affairs and working in GMP/GLP environments.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.