Job Reference: J5631413
Updated On: 01/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available for a 3 month contract. As the Regulatory Affairs Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the team with regulatory submissions and providing general regulatory support to the team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will upload documents to the Global Regulatory Database and maintain work trackers for licensing activities, and update and maintain the regulatory databases (Register, FirstDoc).
2. As the Regulatory Affairs Administrator, you will ensure that regulatory documentation is appropriately archived.
3. You will maintain regulatory trackers for use by multi stakeholders to ensure that information is maintained.
4. In your role as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator, you will support the Regulatory Team with general admin duties.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment essential, preferably in the pharma/medical device industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in regulatory affairs and working in GMP/GLP environments.
Other jobs with similar skills
South Wales | £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading biotech company based in the South Wales area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the outsourcing efficiency of the tes...Science
View & Apply
Senior QA Officer
Surrey | £36,000 - £43,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining GxP systems across...Science
View & Apply