Job Reference: J5632541
Updated On: 12/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an enthusiastic science graduate looking to start their career within Regulatory Affairs. This Regulatory Affairs Assistant position is within a leading Regulatory Consultancy company based in the Essex area, commutable from London.
As the Regulatory Affairs Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the regulatory team in a range of activities for their broad client base. Full training is offered, providing the perfect starting point for your career in regulatory affairs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Regulatory Affairs Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Compiling regulatory submissions in eCTD or NeeS format
2. Draft, compile and submit a variety of regulatory documents, including artwork and post-approval variations.
What you will gain from this opportunity:
1. An in-depth understanding of Regulatory legislation and an overview of Regulatory activities undertaken by Regulatory Affairs Professions.
2. An exciting platform from which to develop your Regulatory Affairs career
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Chemistry etc.)
2. An interest in working within Regulatory Affairs is important for this position and a general understanding of the function of Regulatory Affairs within the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. Ability to work under pressure and achieve timely submission and regulatory approvals
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs | Graduate Position | Entry Level position | Training | Development | Regulatory Submissions
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Advisor - Medical Device
Norfolk | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Advisor to join a leading Global Medical Device Company based in the Norfolk area. As the Regulatory Affairs Advisor you will be responsible for provi...Science
View & Apply
Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Waters Analytical QC Labor...Science
View & Apply
Global Procurement CMO Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Global Procurement CMO Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. As the Global Procurement CMO Manager you will be re...Science
View & Apply