Job Reference: J5634991
Updated On: 09/06/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 6 months. As the Regulatory Affairs Manager you will be responsible for managing Consumer Healthcare products within the UK and Ireland Market from a Regulatory perspective. This is a great opportunity for a driven, passionate candidate to join a well known business.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Regulatory Affairs Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support and lead on assigned Regulatory registration application and submissions for products within the UK and Ireland Market. This includes executing Marketing Authorisations (MA) and liaising with the MHRA and/or colleagues to ensure submissions are made to agreed timelines.
2. The Regulatory Affairs Manager will review product requirements and labelling, pack leaflets to ensure regulatory compliance at all times.
3. The Regulatory Affairs Manager will have a good understanding of Consumer Healthcare Regulatory requirements within the UK and Ireland Market (Good EU knowledge ideal).
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific/Life Science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Regulatory Affairs, ideally within a UK/Ireland focused role (Purely globally focused candidates will not be considered).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Regulatory requirements within consumer health/medicinal products is ideal.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs / RA / Regulatory / MHRA / UK and Ireland / Consumer Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Regulatory Contract / 6 month contract / Artwork / Labelling
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Manager - IVD / ISO13485
Manchester, Manchester | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Medical Devices or In-vitro Diagnostics Regulatory Affairs Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to jo...Science
View & Apply
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company base...Science
View & Apply