Job Reference: J5634127
Updated On: 11/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs UK Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 12 months. As the Regulatory Affairs UK Specialist you will be responsible for acting as point of contact for Regulatory Strategy within the UK (MHRA) Market. This is fantastic opportunity to join a great company with strong product pipeline.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Regulatory Affairs UK Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop Regulatory strategies for the UK Market using your excellent knowledge in the UK Market and MHRA regulations and processes.
2. Assess changes due to Brexit and how these will affect clinical and marketed product activities
3. The Regulatory Affairs UK Specialist will be a commercially savvy individual, with a strong ability to work alongside other departments such as Regulatory Operations, Patient Safety an build internal networks.
4. Proactively advise other departments on potential risks and advise on contingency plans.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs UK Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific-related discipline
2. Proven Regulatory Affairs experience with Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or CRO industries (At least 5 years)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Clinical Trial Applications and the UK Market. Brexit experience is highly advantageous
Key Words: Reg Affairs / RA / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory / Pharmaceutical / CRO / Biotechnology / Clinical / CTA / Remote / Contract / MHRA / UK / Brexit / Regulatory Strategy / Regulatory Intelligence
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Regulatory Affairs
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Head of Regulatory Affairs or Regulatory Affairs Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity? We are currently looking for a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join a leading ...Science
View & Apply
Regulatory Affairs Officer
London, Greater London | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Officer looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a leading animal health company based in t...Science
View & Apply