Senior QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northam... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Q... View Job
QA Officer (Day+Night Shifts) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex and Hertfordshire border. As the Regulatory Compliance Lead you will be responsible for establishing a business continuity plan, developing the QMS and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Compliance Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review and develop the current Quality Management System (QMS), evolving this to ensure the business is compliant with regulations and is operating in a compliant way.
2. As the Regulatory Compliance Lead, you will work to ensure that the business is compliant with new and upcoming regulations, such as GDPR. Acting as the lead on any new processes that need to be implemented, you will work across functions, delivering on key projects.
3. You will train staff on the company Quality Management System (QMS), delivering group and one-on-one training with the aim of making sure all staff adhere to company SOP's.
4. You will lead the Quality function within this area, working with other services so there is a seamless Quality System within the group.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Compliance Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working within a Regulatory Affairs function, within the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry.
2. Proven industry experience managing or developing a Quality Management System (QMS).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with regulatory compliance, alongside a knowledge of up to date regulations, such as GDPR is advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.