J2836CambridgeshireAgrochemical Environmental PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time04/01/2017Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs – UK
Regulatory Affairs – EU
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Product Manager - Bioprocess
We are currently looking for a Global Product Manager- Bioprocess to join a leading Life Science company based in the South UK. As the Global Product ... View Job
Study Manager - Crop Protection
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are working with a client who currently have a great opportunity for a Study Manager - Crop Protection. The role is with a... View Job
Senior Fermentation Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Fermentation Scientist to work with the Biotechnology and Biorefining platform at an exciting biotechnology comp... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for a Regulatory Consultant to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Regulatory Consultant you will be responsible for regulatory advice, strategy, dossier preparation, risk assessment and study requirements for biocide and crop protection submissions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the regulatory consultant, in conjunction with specialist scientists, you will make decisions on strategic regulatory issues as required.
2. You will prepare and submit product dossiers and risk assessments, ensuring that dossier preparation planning processes are in place to achieve submission deadlines and revenue targets.
3. As the regulatory consultant, you will keep abreast of new regulatory developments in order to help plan/focus the development for the department.
4. You will be active in providing training for other team members in specialist skills areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working with a range of biocidal product types and crop protection product registrations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with designing and implementing registration strategies and conducting risk assessments for a range of product types.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.