J56234OxfordshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£45.00 to £50.00 per hourFull Time18/06/2018Regulatory Affairs
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Compliance Lead We are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex and Hertfordshire border. As the... View Job
Regulatory Manager - Animal Health Are you an experienced Regulatory Manager with a background in animal health medicine? Are you looking for your next challenge and the opportunity to ... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Manager An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading Regulatory Consultancy as their Regulatory Affairs Manager in the Essex area. As the Re... View Job
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Submissions/Documentation Consultant to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Regulatory Submissions/Documentation consultant you will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of regulatory submission documentation, which includes the preparing, formatting and publishing and archiving of paper and electronic submissions, working to quality standards and strict deadlines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Submissions/Documentation Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Regulatory Submissions / Documentation Consultant you will help develop and maintain a GxP/ISO compliant regulatory function, including helping and supporting GxP inspection.
2. In your role as the Regulatory Submissions / Documentation Consultant, you will assist in the writing of regulatory submissions to regulatory agencies, and organise and maintain submission components associated with a regulatory submission. You will set up and maintain regulatory documentation templates and filing structures, and also author and format simple documents, as well as QC duties.
3. You will also compile and publish regulatory submissions for assigned products/projects, following guidelines. You will be managing the printing and submission of documentation to the relevant agencies within given deadlines, and also coordinate submission and product lifecycle information.
4. Other duties as the Regulatory Submissions / Documentation Consultant will include assisting with the writing, reviewing, coordinating internal work instructions, standard operating procedures (SOPs), change controls, deviations and corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Submissions/Documentation consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of at least two years working with document and submissions management in a pharmaceutical/biotech setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electronic document management software, eCTD publishing software and Registration Tracking (e.g. FirstDoc, eCTD Xpress, Veeva, Docubridge), electronic submission systems/portals (e.g. IRAS, CESP, Eudralink, FDA ESG), principles of information systems, and related technology, is required.