Job Reference: J5636766
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Release Manager to join a leading hospitality company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Release Manager you will be assisting with the deployment of new software solutions by planning out and managing the execution of release plans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Release Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for setting out and planning future releases, accounting and balancing business drivers, supplier roadmaps, project dependencies and technical constraints.
2. You will manage the planning and execution of release plans which will involve coordination of the relevant internal and external suppliers.
3. Your role will play a critical part in providing planning, monitoring and control around the management of software releases, updates, patching and configuration that support the core business systems.
4. Working alongside senior leadership, you will help to shape and implement the new IT strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Release Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a minimum of seven years experience in project, test or release management. Previous experience working within hospitality or retail would also be beneficial.
2. As the Release Manager you will reflect a working knowledge and practical experience with development, testing, agile methods, data, integrations, service desk processes and protocols.
3. You will have a good knowledge of software development processes and approaches to testing for release in distributed environments.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.