Facilities Manager Facilities Manager£54,000 - £63,500We are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Facilities Engineer Facilities Engineer£30,000 - £35,000 Mon-Fri - No Shifts A fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisati... View Job
Senior Technician - Water Systems Senior Technician - Water Systems£45,000 + £4,427 Shift Allowance - Double days An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Technici... View Job
Reliability Engineer £35,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in Northumberland. As Reliability Engineer you will help take the business from a reactive maintenance site to driving planned and reliability centred maintenance. The right Reliability Engineer will have previous experience leading route cause analysis and failure mode analysis as well as working with relevant teams to understand the equipment and processes across the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Reliability Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading route cause analysis and failure mode analysis activities that will help you to lead reliability centred maintenance across the site
2. Work closely with engineering and operations team to understand current equipment and processes on site to help you create a new reliability focussed maintenance process
3. Creating and executing a plan to asses each asset on site to then plan maintenance (mechanical / electrical). To do this effectively you there will be a Planning Engineer directly reporting in to you.
4. The site is a highly regulated environment so all activities and new reliability maintenance plans you are driving will be in line with GMP regulations
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Reliability Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in an Engineering discipline - NVQ Level 3 Minimum
2. Proven industry experience in as a reliability engineer in a highly regulated environment (Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, LNG, Food, FMCG)
3. Practical experience in Route Case Analysis and Failure Mode Analysis across site asset's/equipment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.