J4505BerkshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time09/01/2018IT IT - SAP IT - Software Development - Oracle IT - Analyst Professional Services – Finance IT - Software Development - Cognos IT - Reporting IT - Reporting - TM1 IT - Big Data IT - Enterprise Performance Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Reporting & Analytics Analyst We are currently looking for a Reporting & Analytics Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Reporting & ... View Job
TM1 Developer We are currently looking for a TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the TM1 Developer you will be responsi... View Job
TM1 Analyst We are currently looking for a TM1 Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the TM1 Analyst you will be responsible for e... View Job
We are currently looking for a Reporting Analyst to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for providing a centralised and streamlined approach to Reporting Iacross the EMEA region.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Reporting Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Responsibility for the reconciliation and transparency of Data Integrity between the main ERP and FP&A systems
2. Ensure data in Qlikview and TM1 tools reflect source systems and Financial Data Warehouse (FDW) both for actual and plan data
3. Maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment.
4. Understand financial impact of reconciling issues and make appropriate suggestions
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Reporting Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong Finance Systems reporting experience in either TM1, Terradata or JDE would be hugely desirable
2. Part/Qualified Accountant with recognised financial qualifications (CIMA, ACCA etc) or equivalent
3. Previous experience working across both Data Management and/or Finance reporting/analysis preferred
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.