Job Reference: J5633517
Updated On: 27/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Blackburn area. As the Research Analyst you will be responsible for analytical testing of inhalation devices and their formulations to GMP standards.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Conduct In vitro characterisation studies of MDI’s and DPI’s, performing analysis and documentation of the same.
2. Perform analytical method development and validation
3. Perform analysis of samples using HPLC
4. As the research analyst you will handle specialised inhalation instruments
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory environment working to GMP standards testing Oral Solid Dose or Inhalation products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as NGI, PSD, HPLC and Dissolution testing oral solid dose and/or Inhalation. As well as experience in method development and method validation of the above techniques.
Key Words: HPLC, Dissolution, Analytical, Development, Method development, Method validation, GMP, Solid, Inhalation, NGI, PSD.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior NPD Analyst
Essex | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior New Product Development Analyst (NPD) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior New Product Develop...Science
View & Apply
Lancashire | £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Lancashire area. As the Senior Analyst you will get the chance to provide technical expertise regard...Science
View & Apply