J4699CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Science PermanentDependent on experience Full Time07/11/2017Pharmacology Laboratory Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiologist you w... View Job
Study Manager - Metabolism
We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Metabolism to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire, area. As the Study Manager - M... View Job
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Ce... View Job
We are currently looking for a Research Assistant to join the Cardiovascular team in a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Assistant you will be responsible for collating and analysing data in the Cardiovascular Safety group.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform collection and analysis of Cardiovascular data such as ECG and Blood Pressure data.
2. In your role as a Research Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring that strict timelines are adhered to and there is an efficient delivery of data to the Study Director.
3. You will be involved in the preparation of study folders, record books, routine equipment checking and validation procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Scientific related subjects, English and IT. Previous experience in the pharmacology industry would be beneficial to your application.
2. A strong interest and enthusiastic approach to pursuing a scientific career would make you a successful candidate.
Key Words: Science | Data Analysis | Documentation | Cardiovascular | Life Science | Biology | Pharmaceutical | Pharmacology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.