J3937CambridgeshirePharmaceutical PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time19/05/2017Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology
Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Expert - Assay Validation
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Assay Validation to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
Team Leader - Bioassay
We have an exciting opportunity for a for a Team Leader in Bioassay to join a global life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Te... View Job
Scientist - Assay Development
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Scientist with experience of Assay Development to join a growing biotech company based in t... View Job
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Research Associate to join a growing Assay Development team with a rapidly expanding biotechnology company based in the Cambridge area.
As the Research Associate - Assay Development you will be responsible for the support the design, development and execution of in vitro biological assays and establishment of Standard Operating Procedures and protocols.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Associate - Assay Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To undertake experiments involving the development of controlled methods for pre-clinical analytics, candidate characterisation and clinical release assays. This will include cell biology; immuno assays, Flow Cytometry, in vitro immune cell activation assays; ADCC, CDC, ADCP; cell culture; analysis and purification of primary murine and human immune cells and immunological phenotyping.
2. Design and execute a diverse range of experiments for investigations of novel therapeutic antibodies and antibody fragments.
3. Establish a broad technical skill set as well as understanding of rigorous approach to assay development and maintenance, ensuring robust methods are available to span drug discovery and development processes.
4. Extend and maintain knowledge of best practice and regulatory guidelines with a view to transferring methods into a regulated environment to be used under GLP and GMP regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Associate - Assay Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc or equivalent in a biological subject, with relevant focus on biochemistry or cell biology.
2. Proficiency or significant hands-on experience in several of the following: cell biology; immuno assays, Flow Cytometry, in vitro immune cell activation assays; ADCC, CDC, ADCP; cell culture; analysis and purification of primary murine and human immune cells and immunological phenotyping.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.