Account Manager - Biotechnology We are currently looking for an Account Manager Biotechnology to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Account ... View Job
Senior Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Development Scientist to become a technical specialist within a leading ATMP organisation based in South Wales. ... View Job
Antibody Discovery Scientist We are currently looking for a Antibody Discovery Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Research Associate to work in Molecular Biology to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Associate - Molecular Biology you will be responsible for performing experiments to help further our client's understanding of the mechanism of action of drug candidates, while supporting the progression of these molecules into the clinic.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Associate in our client's Molecular Biology team will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Independently design and execute experiments in line with project goals and strategy to support progression of drug candidates into the clinic
2. You will develop and establish phenotypic, molecular and cell-based assays for the evaluation of bispecific molecules and target biology within our client's discovery team.
3. As the Reserach Associate part of your role will be to maintain up-to-date and accurate records of experiments and data as well as maintain an up-to-date awareness of scientific literature and competitive intelligence relevant to our client's core research projects.
4. Communicate ideas, experimental strategy, methods and results to supervisor and teams and become a core part of our companies workforce.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Associate - Molecular Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (molecular biology, immunology, cellular biology, oncology) with prior experience working on drug discovery and/or translational research projects.
2. Proven industry / research experience in using advanced multi-colour flow cytometry, as well as one or more of the following: functional cell-based assays such as proliferation, cytokine measurements in various matrices.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Immunoassay execution and design (T cell culture, isolation and stimulation of lymphocyte populations) would be advantageous to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.