J4521CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time12/10/2017Animal Technician Bioanalytical Pharmacology – In vivo Pharmacology – in vitro Laboratory Technician Animal Husbandry Animal Husbandry - Supervisor / Manager
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Formulation Research Associate
We are currently looking for a Formulation Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Formulat... View Job
Study Manager - Environmental Fate
We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Environmental Fate to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Study Mana... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Analytical Scientist y... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Research Associate you will be responsible for supporting the advancements of the companies haematology profile through in vivo pharmacology studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the performance of regulated in vivo experimental procedures and the running of pharmacology studies.
2. You will support ex vivo analysis and the execution of analytical techniques along with harvesting experimental tissues.
3. Your role will also involve maintenance of the animal unit to a high operational standard and performance of laboratory tasks to support studies e.g. assessment of clinical signs/symptoms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or masters in the Life Sciences sector (Biology, Pharmacology, Animal Biology etc.) in addition to several years of in vivo experience.
2. Must have a Home Office License (modules 1-4) along with a high level of skill and expertise in performing in vivo procedures using murine models.
3. Experience with haematological, inflammatory or immunological in vivo disease models would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.