Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Ce... View Job
Formulation Research Associate
We are currently looking for a Formulation Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Formulat... View Job
Senior Scientist - Immunoassay
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Scientist - GLP Immunoassay to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire... View Job
We are currently looking for a Research Associate to join the Drug Discovery Group of an innovative biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Associate you will be responsible for designing and executing experiments and carrying out analysis for Drug Candidate Evaluation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in Laboratory based work carrying out a wide range of assays and analysis techniques to identify issues with research methods and subsequently implement necessary optimisations.
2. As a Research Associate you will design biological assays for the characterisation of antibodies and bispecific mAb2 molecules and perform troubleshooting.
3. Your role will include performing Cell and Molecular techniques such as, but not limited to, ELISA, viral transduction, mammalian cell transfection and immune cell assays.
4. Contributing to maintenance of the laboratory and delivering data and results communicatively to the line manager and project teams will be included in your role.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or masters in Biological Sciences or a related subject and experience working with Mammalian Cell culturing and associated assays.
2. Proven industry experience in molecular techniques including, but not limited to, DNA manipulation, cloning, sequence alignment etc. and assays focussed on proliferation and activation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with human blood culture, in vitro and in vivo work, or therapeutic antibodies would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Mammalian Cell Culture | DNA | Assays | In Vitro | In Vivo | Molecular Biology | Antibodies | Laboratory | Drug Discovery |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.