Job Reference: J5634677
Updated On: 26/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Associate to join a bespoke Clinical contract testing organisation company based in the London area. As the Research Associate you will be responsible for conducting bio-analytical tests to be used in translational and/or clinical studies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Research Associate you will perform assays (e.g. Flow Cytometry, ELISA, MSD) as per in-house SOPs and validated protocols
2. You will be responsible for performing good housekeeping (GHK) of the laboratory including maintenance and proper use of instruments and laboratory space.
3. As the Research Associate you will ensure clear audit trails by performing quality control of all information and data generated.
4. You will also be expected to adhere to regulatory compliance and safety requirements, involving GCLPs, SOPs, H&S policies, and other related documents.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus some industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a biotech or biopharma environment and excellent technical skills.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in running and analysing immunological assays (Flow Cytometry, ELISA, MSD etc).
Key Words: Research / Associate / Laboratory / Immunoassay / Life Sciences / Biotech / Biopharma / Clinical / GCP / Good Clinical Practice / Flow Cytometry / FACs / Biomarker / ELISA / ELISpot / MSD / ECL / Epoch / Autoanalyser
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analytical Scientist
Merseyside | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Merseyside. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing the an...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist Flow Cytometry / ELISA - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Flow Cytometry and ELISA or Luminex to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As th...Science
View & Apply