Job Reference: J5632480
Updated On: 16/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Leader within computational chemistry to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Leader you will be responsible for acting as a scientific leader within the CADD team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Research Leader within the CADD team you will be responsible for overseeing the direction and strategy of various projects whilst providing computational chemistry expertise when required.
2. You will organise the delivery of objectives, management of resources and finances within all stand alone CADD projects.
3. As a Research Leader you will contribute towards the business development activities by creating proposals and presenting to potential clients.
4. You will provide broad scientific leadership across different departments whilst keeping up with trends of new technologies that you can implement within the company to develop their drug discovery process.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Leader (CADD) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular modelling or another related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in computational chemistry within a drug discovery environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with structure and ligand based drug design using commercial modelling software and pipelining tools.
4. The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, whilst working to strict deadlines to deliver client objectives - therefore strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
Key Words: Research Lead, Computational Chemistry, CADD, Molecular modelling, Drug design, Modelling, Simulations, Schrödinger, Analysis, CRO, Drug discovery, Technology
Other jobs with similar skills
French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager
North Wales | £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wrexham area. As the French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager you will be res...Science
View & Apply
IT Computer Systems Validation Specialist
Lanarkshire, Lanarkshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Computer Systems Validation Specialist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Scotland area. As the Computer Systems Validation Specialist you will be resp...Science
View & Apply