Job Reference: J5632480
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Research Leader within computational chemistry to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Leader you will be responsible for acting as a scientific leader within the CADD team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Research Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Research Leader within the CADD team you will be responsible for overseeing the direction and strategy of various projects whilst providing computational chemistry expertise when required.
2. You will organise the delivery of objectives, management of resources and finances within all stand alone CADD projects.
3. As a Research Leader you will contribute towards the business development activities by creating proposals and presenting to potential clients.
4. You will provide broad scientific leadership across different departments whilst keeping up with trends of new technologies that you can implement within the company to develop their drug discovery process.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Leader (CADD) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular modelling or another related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in computational chemistry within a drug discovery environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with structure and ligand based drug design using commercial modelling software and pipelining tools. 4. The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, whilst working to strict deadlines to deliver client objectives - therefore strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
Key Words: Research Lead, Computational Chemistry, CADD, Molecular modelling, Drug design, Modelling, Simulations, Schrödinger, Analysis, CRO, Drug discovery, Technology
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.