Job Reference: J5632480
Updated On: 17/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Leader within computational chemistry to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Leader you will be responsible for acting as a scientific leader within the CADD team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Research Leader within the CADD team you will be responsible for overseeing the direction and strategy of various projects whilst providing computational chemistry expertise when required.
2. You will organise the delivery of objectives, management of resources and finances within all stand alone CADD projects.
3. As a Research Leader you will contribute towards the business development activities by creating proposals and presenting to potential clients.
4. You will provide broad scientific leadership across different departments whilst keeping up with trends of new technologies that you can implement within the company to develop their drug discovery process.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Leader (CADD) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular modelling or another related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in computational chemistry within a drug discovery environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with structure and ligand based drug design using commercial modelling software and pipelining tools.
4. The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, whilst working to strict deadlines to deliver client objectives - therefore strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
Key Words: Research Lead, Computational Chemistry, CADD, Molecular modelling, Drug design, Modelling, Simulations, Schrödinger, Analysis, CRO, Drug discovery, Technology
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Network Analyst
Staffordshire | £40,000 - £47,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Network Analyst to join a leading Environmental company contributing to the sustainable development of industries and communities based in the Staffordshire area....Science
View & Apply
Statistical Programming Associate Manager
Sheffield | £42,000 - £63,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Statistical Programming Associate Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in the Sheffield area. As the Statistical Programming Associate Manager you will be ...Science
View & Apply
IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager to join a Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. The IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect ...Science
View & Apply