Job Reference: J5634782
Updated On: 19/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Scientist - Cell Culture to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire for an initial 12 months. As the Research Scientist - Cell Culture you will be responsible for supporting the creation of stable mammalian cell lines for protein expression.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Scientist - Cell Culture will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working within lab and manufacturing scale mammalian cell expression systems and cell culture lab equipment.
2. The Research Scientist - Cell Culture will be responsible for using their knowledge in Molecular Biology techniques such as DNA sequencing and expression, ELISA, SDS Page.
3. Use of lab software systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist - Cell Culture we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific / Pharmaceutical / Biologics discipline (Ideally PhD or industry experienced MSc / BSc holder).
2. Proven experience in Molecular Biology techniques and protein purification data.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ELISA, SDS Page, affinity chromatography and ion exchange.
Key Words: Research Scientist / Research Associate / ELISA / SDS Page / Affinity / Ion Exchange / Pharmaceutical / Biologics / DNA Sequencing / Mammalian Cell Culture / Cell Culture / Human Cell Culture
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Bioassay Scientist
Cheshire | £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the Senior QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for t...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist Flow Cytometry / ELISA - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Flow Cytometry and ELISA or Luminex to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As th...Science
View & Apply