Job Reference: J5633539
Updated On: 23/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Scientist - Immunology to join a leading and Innovative biotech company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Scientist - Immunologist you will be responsible for developing novel therapies. This is a great opportunity for an immunologist with strong experience in cell culture and multicolour flow cytometry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Scientist - Immunology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be part of the pre-clinical translational research team and you will be responsible for setting up and run cell based assays.
2. You will be working in the lab performing cell culture, flow cytometry and cell profiling within in-vitro and in-vivo setting.
3. You will be working collaboratively with other teams to support the development of the projects.
4. As the research Scientist - Immunology you will be responsible for the data analysis and integrity.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist - Immunology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a immunology, cell biology and biological sciences. A PhD is preferred.
2. Proven industry or academic experience with tissue culture, immune assay development and flow cytometry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in vivo models is desirable but not essential.
Immunology / Flow Cytometry / FACS / Cell Sorting / Immune Assay / Cell Based Assays / Translational Research / Biopharmaceutical / Nover Therapies
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the smoot...Science
View & Apply
Laboratory Operations Technician
Cambridgeshire | £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Operations Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Laboratory Operations Technician you will be respon...Science
View & Apply