J4450CambridgeshireBiotechnology Science PermanentCompetitiveFull Time18/09/2017Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Pharmacology Pharmacology – In vivo Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
In Vivo Scientist
An Antibody Discovery company in the Cambridgshire area is looking for an experienced Scientist to join their Preclinical Translational Pharmacology D... View Job
We are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to become a Technical Specialist at a leading Global Life Science's company based in the Cambridg... View Job
Scientist - Cell Engineering
A Leading Synthetic Biology Service provider is looking for an experienced Scientist within Cell Engineering to join their Cell Line Development team ... View Job
A growing Biotechnology company focusing on Antibody Discovery is looking for an experienced Research Scientist to join their In Vivo Pharmacology Team in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Scientist - In Vivo Pharmacology you will be responsible for designing and directing in vivo studies for testing of novel antibody immunotherapies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist - In Vivo Pharmacology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Act as an in vivo pharmacology lead for Immuno-oncology projects and serve as in vivo representative on other cross function project teams to provide scientific input.
2. Work and present data to project teams. Produce end of study reports to support internal decision making and regulatory filing.
3. Run in house in vivo efficacy, PK and PD studies and manage in vivo work at external CROs when needed.
4. Work with the in vivo team to develop and characterise new models to support project advancement and troubleshoot assays and models as well as develop innovative experiments to answer key questions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist - In Vivo Pharmacology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in an Immunology or Oncology related area in addition to a valid Home Office Licence (Modules 1-4).
2. Proven industry experience in performing in vivo procedures with murine models including xenograft and syngeneic tumour models.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in vitro skills including: Tissue culture expertise (cell line and primary cells including immune cells), FACS (multiparameter, panel development), mRNA (QPCR, NGS) and cytokine analysis are also key.
Key Words: In Vivo | Immuno-oncology | Antibodies | Murine Models | Immunology | Oncology | Home Office Licence | In Vitro | Tissue Culture | FACS | qPCR | NGS | Cytokine analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.