J562536SedgefieldIS&T Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time16/07/2018IT - Analyst IT - Data Warehousing IT - Data Storage IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join the formulation division of a leading life science organisation based in the Sedgefield, Durham ... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Teddington area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Your... View Job
Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Teddington area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBI... View Job
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading company in the life sciences industry based in the Sedgefield area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role is reporting into the informatics and modelling manager within the process analytics team, the role will help develop and improve existing research methodology within the formulation strategy and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identify new developments and help customers with bespoke design, translate these into Formulations building blocks in the area of Process Analytics and initiate the creation of technological innovations/applications.
2. Work with the scientists to set up, plan and ensure the execution of (scientific) experiments, analyse, interpret and report results to agreed time-scales and translate obtained findings and knowledge.
3.The Process Analyst will be responsible for providing clearly documented records of technical data, decisions, methodologies, calculations and software use in an agreed format. Formulate and present possible solution directions and issue advice at request or at own initiative. Keep up with external developments in Process Analytics's and ensure development, transfer and retention of new and state of the art knowledge.
4. Work with external stakeholders, customers, partners, research organisations and authorities, represent Formulation in networks and discuss and lobby for projects and future developments. Coaches and develops other professionals in field of Process Analytics.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist - Process Analytics's we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or Physics.
2. Proven industry experience in process analytics's and technical expertise in setting up experiments to measure science.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analysis of large data sets and statistical analysis.
Key Words: Process Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.