Job Reference: J5634770
Updated On: 09/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Scientist (Antibody Purification) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, for an initial 12 months (Likely to be extended). As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for purifying protein and antibodies required for various R&D projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Scientist (Antibody Purification) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute high throughput protein and antibody purification, using techniques such as HPLC, UPLC and the AKTA Unicorn system.
2. The Research Scientist (Antibody Purification) will perform protein/antibody data analysis and subsequently report these results both formally and informally.
3. Support the identification of quality risks during downstream processing.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist (Antibody Purification) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology discipline.
2. Proven industry or academic experience in protein and antibody purification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with chromatographic techniques such as HPLC, UPLC and AKTA.
Key Words: Research Scientist / Research Associate / Scientist / Protein Purification / Antibody Purification / HPLC / UPLC / AKTA / AKTA Unicorn / Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biochem / R&D / Research & Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Scientist - Process Analytics
Cambridge | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - Process Analytics to join a leading CDMO based in the Cambridge area. As the Lead Scientist - Process Analytics you will be responsible for technically ...Science
View & Apply
Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting laboratory...Science
View & Apply