J5496CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Science Permanent£25,000 to £50,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time19/04/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical Bioassay Immunoassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Sales Account Manager We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading company who design, develop, manufacture and market Genomics and Molecu... View Job
Immunoassay Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Immunoassay Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Immunoas... View Job
Assistant Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Assistant Research Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist - Immunology to join a leading Therapeutics Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Scientist- Immunology you will be joining a a growing immune receptor discovery team to develop and implement methods for gene engineering of immune cells.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist- Immunology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform activation assays and cell killing to characterise Immune cells as well as designing protocols for the gene engineering in T- cells.
2. Your role as Research Scientist- Immunology will include being involved in the mammalian display screening platforms.
3. Carrying out and providing high quality documentation, laboratory notebooks and delivering data analysis packages will also be included in your role.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist- Immunology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Immunology or Cell Biology and post doctoral experience or MSc in Immunology/ Cell Biology and extensive industry experience is essential to your application.
2. Proven experience working on T Cell isolation/ characterisation and expansion as well as previous industry experience carrying out gene editing is essential.
3. Previous experience carrying out flow cytometry, function assays, and molecular biology techniques would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.