Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Genomics Account Manager We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading company based in the Midlands. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be r... View Job
Account Manager - Life Science We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Life Science to join a leading company based in Ireland. As the Account Manager - Life Science, you w... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in Surrey area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for testing, data analysis, providing technical expertise on the business product and communicating technical data to customers and internal teams. You will be based 50% in the lab and 50% travelling internationally to customer sites. This is a great opportunity for a scientist that is looking for an opportunity to combine their lab and communication skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to conduct tests on the product to ensure the product meets key standards and guidelines. This will involve using your knowledge of biological assays, to produce a representative data set.
2. You will be the subject matter expert on technical queries relating to the product and be able to interpret complex data.
3. Travel to customer sites globally in order to demonstrate the products, provide training and deal with any issues. Products include enzyme indicators.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.A BSc in a Life Science subject including Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or a related Biological Science degree.
2. A working knowledge of enzymes and prior experience with Luminescence Assays would be preferable. Strong knowledge of data analysis and statistics is required.
3. A highly motivated and confident individual that is able communicate with customers and internal teams.