J5631119BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£30,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time12/03/2019Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for th... View Job
Head of Programme Management We are currently looking for a Head of Programme Management to join a growing drug discovery and development company based in the UK. The location of ... View Job
Scientist We are currently looking for a Scientist to join the Biopotency and Immunoassay Team in a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. A... View Job
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract based in the Berkshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for involved in enabling cutting-edge scientific research that is driven by the patients needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Research Scientist, you will be involved in implementing functional in vitro immunological cell assays at different tiers of the screening cascade, profiling antibody combinations generated using our novel bispecific target discovery platform.
2. You will be using a variety of monoclonal antibody techniques which will enable you to work with human primary cell isolation, cell culture and conducting human in vitro cell assays.
3. As the Research Scientist you will be working day in day out with antibodies and using low cytometry and imaging techniques to produce and utilities production.
4. You will be working in a cellular - biology setting (immunology) where you will be conducting and developing bead-based ELISA, biochemical assays and interpreting data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Immunology or equivalent which involves human immuno-oncology.
2. Proven experience using antibodies is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with flow cytometry and cell isolation is desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.