Job Reference: J5631554
Updated On: 31/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a 12-month contract basis. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for performing immunological cell-based assays to support projects that deliver solutions to patients.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be supporting various research projects by performing a range of Biochemical assays including ELISA and Flow Cytometry.
2. As the Research Scientist you will contribute to the development and optimisation of high-throughput cell-based assays.
3. You will be using a range of analytical tools and techniques, and will take part in Antibody characterisation projects
4. You will be responsible for managing your own data and presenting your work clearly during group meetings and cross-functional meetings.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc, MSc or PhD in a Biology discipline
2. Proven industry experience using and/or developing ELISA assays and Flow Cytometry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with Human cells and in vitro Biochemical assay techniques
Key Words: Biology / Cell Biology / High Throughput / Screening / Cell Assay / Plate Assay / Immunology / Antibody / Cell Isolation / In Vitro / Oncology / ELISA / Biochemical / Statistic / Cell Imaging / Microscopy / Flow Cytometry / Human Cell / PhD / Drug Discovery / Biopharmaceutical /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Principal Scientist to join an expanding life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for s...Science
View & Apply
Bioanalysis Research Scientist
Rushden, | £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Research Scientist to join a leading Research Organisation based in the Rushden area. As the Bioanalysis Research Scientist you will be responsible for perfo...Science
View & Apply