Job Reference: J5631599
Updated On: 05/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Therapeutic Research company based in the Bridgend area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for planning and executing experiments and develop new assays for therapeutic purposes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will isolate, maintain and develop cultures for various different cell types.
2. Working alongside the Principal Scientist, you will carry out laboratory activities related to the development of new assays and new models for successful delivery of projects.
3. You will carry out cell analytical techniques, including analysis of cell signalling at the protein and transcription level.
4. As the Research Scientist you will maintain and prepare experimental data for reports, grants and publications.
5. You will take part in an exclusive project with a focus on T-cells and regularly utilise flow cytometry.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline such as, but not limited to, Molecular Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry and industry experience in a GMP/GLP laboratory.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out cell analytical techniques and cell culturing methods.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Stem Cell Biology would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Biology / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Stem Cells / Research / Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Lead - CAR T-Cells
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
An incredible opportunity for a QC Lead to join a rapidly expanding Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Lead you will be responsible for the build-out and oversight of a ne...Science
View & Apply
Pre-Clinical Project Manager
London, Greater London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading company based in the area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for providing project planning expertise to assigned project...Science
View & Apply
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical
Northern Ireland | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a fast growing Speciality Pharmaceutical organisation based in Northern Ireland. As the Senior Brand Manager - Ph...Science
View & Apply