Job Reference: J5631888
Updated On: 18/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a 12 month contract basis. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for utilising a range of Molecular Biology skills to support the development of Antibody therapeutic projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be supporting a range of processes for the discovery and development of Antibody therapeutics projects.
2. You will execute a range of techniques including high throughput cloning of Antibody genes, generating plasmids and Antibody Engineering.
3. You will also use Cell Culture techniques to express a wide range of recombinant antibodies to be screened.
4. You will work cross-functionally across multiple projects and different teams and you will be expected to deliver results and complete projects against tight deadlines.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biology based Scientific discipline e.g. Molecular Biology
2. Proven industry experience with laboratory based research ideally working with Antibodies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Molecular Biology techniques including PCR and Gene Cloning.
Key Words: Antibody / Antibody Discovery / Development / Development / Therapeutics / Molecular Biology / Gene Cloning / Cell Culture / Antibody Engineering / Antibody Generation / Expression / Plasmid / PCR / DNA / Primer / Research / Biopharmaceutical /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Scientist - Antibody Discovery
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on an initial 6 month contract basis. As the Research Scientist you will be ta...Science
View & Apply
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply