Job Reference: J5634475
Updated On: 15/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Research Scientist you will be tasked with carrying out microbial process development experiments at lab and pilot scale.
2. You will write, review and updating internal procedures and documents.
3. Analyse laboratory data and present results to line manager.
4. Contribute to the maintenance and housekeeping of a safe laboratory working environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline e.g Biochemistry, Biology or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience within a Laboratory environment working with E.coli is preferred.
3. A working knowledge of E.coli physiology is also an advantage.
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Process Development
Bristol | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Process Development to join a leading ATMP and biopharmaceutical consultancy based in the South West area. As the Project Manager in Process Developmen...Science
View & Apply
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Production Scientist you will be responsible for produ...Science
View & Apply