Job Reference: J5635003
Updated On: 26/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for supporting cell-based screening activities as well as measuring small molecule/antibody receptor interactions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. As a Research Scientist you will be tasked with developing and conducting ligand receptor binding assays.
2. Analyse data using statistical software and interpret and present results during project meetings.
3. Produce detailed experimental write ups and assist in producing guidelines and reports.
4.Use liquid handling and screening equipment as well as maintaining cell cultures to support screening activities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or PhD in Biochemistry, Pharmacology or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience within GMP manufacturing facility is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Flow cytometry , protein/protein interactions or high content imaging is desirable.
Key Words: Flow cytometry | Protein | Pharmacology | Cell Culture | Biochemistry | Tissue Culture | Ligan-Binding assay | GMP | R&D
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Director - Analytical CMC
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Director - Analytical CMC to join a leading Global CDMO company. As the Technical Director - Analytical CMC you will be responsible for the Strategic Leadershi...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology to join a leading global life sciences company based in the Renfrewshire area. We are looking for someone who is flue...Science
View & Apply