Job Reference: J5634682
Updated On: 26/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Research Technician - Industrialisation to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Technician - Industrialisation you will be responsible for working across a range of cell and gene therapy focused projects providing research support for both process optimisation and analytical development.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Research Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Research Technician you will perform laboratory based activities such as cell culture, flow cytometry, RT-qPCR and ELISA.
2. You will be responsible for performing these laboratory based activities to contribute to the development of research-based manufacturing processes.
3. The Research Technician will work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects.
4.You will operate under aseptic technique, ensuring adequate reagent supply and that equipment is safe, calibrated and ready to use.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus some industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of working within a research or industry-based manufacturing environment with biologics or cell therapies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with flow cytometry sample acquisition, RNA/DNA isolation, RT-qPCR and ELISA.
Key Words: Research / Technician / Industrialisation / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Cell Culture / RNA / DNA / Isolation / PCR / RT-PCR / qPCR / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / FACs / Manufacturing / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / FlowJo / Immunology.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Control Associate
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Associate to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Associate you will be responsible for performing quality control assays on...Science
View & Apply
QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor
North Lanarkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Glasgow area. The QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor work...Science
View & Apply