Job Reference: J5632259
Updated On: 04/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity for a Resource Management Consultant to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the Resource Management Consultant you will be responsible for developing an overall master schedule, incorporating work flows and resource to help the business optimise operational planning.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Resource Management Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and own an overall master schedule incorporating the ongoing activities across the business, include ability to track and report on variance highlighting risks and opportunities and employ continuous improvement methodology to all aspects of work.
2. You will develop a near term tool to support schedule, work flow and capacity planning including utilisation data. Data output to support decision making at departmental and company level.
3. As the Resource Management Consultant you will develop specifications for a tool and identify potential solutions to support long term company planning needs.
4. You will support executive leadership in demonstrating trends and risks within the company based on resource, provide potential solutions and considerations in co-ordination with Department Heads.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Resource Management Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Supply Chain Planning or related degree.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical or heavily regulated industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with resource management, work flow and resource modelling, capacity planning.
Key Words: Master Scheduler | Planning | Data | Work Flow | Analytic | Capacity Planning | Manufacturing | Supply Chain | Capacity Model | Lean Six Sigma | Resource Management
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Scientist - CADD, AI Application Specialist
Berkshire | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - CADD, AI Application Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the AI Application Specialist you will...Science
View & Apply
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently supporting a key client in their search for a Validation Specialist. Securing this role will see you join a growing and well respected biotechno...Science
View & Apply