Job Reference: J5636478
Updated On: 11/05/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Responsible Person / QA Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical distribution company based in the Borehamwood, Hertfordshire area
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Responsible Person will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for all new product approval, maintenance of existing products and final release of products to customers.
2. Promoting continuous improvement and effective management of risk assessments, change control, deviations, CAPA and customer and supplier complaints.
3. Validating key equipment and processes to ensure correct installations and operations are followed.
4. Remain up to date in GDP, logistic developments and new regulations to guide the maintenance of the QMS and relay this onto members of the quality assurance department.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Responsible Person we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a pharmaceutical or life science subject.
2. Previously named as an RP on an active WDA licence for minimum of 2 years.
3. Understanding the requirement of carrying out EEA and International supplier checks.
Key Words: Responsible Person, RP, Quality Assurance, QA, GDP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Training Consultant
Remote | £55,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Training Consultant to join a Pharmaceutical Training Consultancy based in the Berkshire region. As the Quality Training Consultant you will be responsible for deli...Science
View & Apply
London | £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a pharmaceutical wholesale business company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for;Science
View & Apply