Job Reference: J5631685
Updated On: 12/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Rig Facility Operator to join a leading Specialist Chemicals company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Rig Facility Operator you will be responsible for performance testing of products using scientific instruments and testing machines.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Rig Facility Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the operation of specialised laboratory equipment, including scientific machinery and precision instrumentation.
2. You will oversee the routine maintenance of test equipment including reference testing and the management of supplied of spare parts and test parts.
3. As the Rig Facility Operator you will be tasked with diagnosing operational problems with test equipment, implement remedial action and propose areas for procedural improvement.
4. You will ensure the maintenance of accurate records as required by the prevailing Quality Systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Rig Facility Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Engineering field.
2. Proven industry experience in handling specialised laboratory equipment as well as maintenance and troubleshooting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with operation and maintenance of precision machinery and/or instrumentation.
Key Words: Instrumentation / Chemistry / Chemical / Engineer / Engineering / Laboratory
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Engineering
Co Roscommon. | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager keen to take a step into a more senior role? We currently have a Head of Engineering role available which would be well suited for someone ready to take this...Science
View & Apply
Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Penicuik, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join a growing animal health company based in the Mid Lothian area. As the Regulatory Affairs Administrator you will provide pro...Science
View & Apply