Job Reference: J5631494
Updated On: 15/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for an Sales Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of laboratory instrumentation located in near Hatfield in Hertfordshire area. As the Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to customer inquiries, lead generation and drive sales through existing and new accounts. This is an office-based position with occasional travelling.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Sales Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the first in line for supporting customers with any enquiries on the lab instrumentation portfolio, which includes density, optical viscometry testing instrumentation etc.
2. You will be generating and following up with leads and generating quotes. You will be involved with the direct sales of instrumentations.
3. Leading in-house demonstrations of the instrumentation. Main clients are academia, petrochemical, FMCG and pharma.
4. As the Sales Engineer, you will support field sales representatives and join them in customer meetings when needed.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, such as physics, chemistry, engineering and biological sciences.
2. Proven experience in telephone sales, telesales or inside sales within a scientific role is advantageous.
3. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and target driven individual and able to work within a fast-pace environment.
Analytical Instrumentation, Capital Equipment, Lab Instrumentation, Sales Rep, Inside Sales, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Pharma, Academia, FMCG, Technical Support, Hertfordshire, Internal Sales, Chemistry, Physics
Other jobs with similar skills
Life Science Sales Specialist
Glasgow | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist - Scotland to join a Leading Supplier of laboratory equipment, consumables and chemicals. This is a home based position ...Science
View & Apply
Account Manager - Ireland
Waterford | €40,000 - €50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Life Science to join a leading company based in Ireland. As the Account Manager - Life Science, you will be responsible for driving sales of the compan...Science
View & Apply
Business Development Manager - Clinical Genomics, EMEA
United Kingdom | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Clinical Genomics, EMEA to join a leading US company, this role will be home based from a key European location, ideally UK or Germany. ...Science
View & Apply